Daily Latest News - Germany


Germany  

Kylie Jenner - masgaes.com
News results for "Kylie Jenner" in Germany. Happy reading.
Can Kylie Jenner Beautify Coty's Bottom Line?

Can Kylie Jenner Beautify Coty's Bottom Line?

was launched in 2015 by reality TV personality and model Kylie Jenner. Last November, Coty announced it would buy a controlling stake of 51% in Kylie Beauty for $600 million, with the other 49% held ...
Kylie Jenner Teases Bringing Back ‘Life Of Kylie’ For Season 2: ‘Should I Really?’

Kylie Jenner Teases Bringing Back ‘Life Of Kylie’ For Season 2: ‘Should I Really?’

Kylie Jenner took to Snapchat to share a screenshot of a response she gave to a fan who suggested she start shooting season 2 of her reality show ‘Life of Kylie’ and it prompted speculation that it ...
Kylie Jenner Reveals the Parenting Lesson That Was “a Lot to Take in” After Giving Birth to Stormi

Kylie Jenner Reveals the Parenting Lesson That Was “a Lot to Take in” After Giving Birth to Stormi

Kylie Jenner may not have intended to become a self-made billionaire at the age of 21, but she always knew that she wanted to be a young mother. Over the years, Jenner had made it pretty clear that ...
Kylie Jenner adds her hair to long list of trademarks

Kylie Jenner adds her hair to long list of trademarks

Kylie Jenner is fast becoming the trademarking queen, putting her stamp on everything and anything she can and we can’t say we blame her. The beauty mogul has just been on another trademarking spree ...
Kylie Jenner Surprisingly Did Not Think Her Beauty Company Would Be Successful

Kylie Jenner Surprisingly Did Not Think Her Beauty Company Would Be Successful

It seems like everything comes easy for the Kardashians and the Jenners. They’re rich. They’re famous. Kylie Jenner’s daughter literally had a theme park constructed in honor of her first birthday ...
Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods Are Reportedly No Longer In Touch

Kylie Jenner and Jordyn Woods Are Reportedly No Longer In Touch

It's been a full year since the Tristan Thompson/Jordyn Woods drama blew up the Kardashian-Jenner circle, and perhaps unsurprisingly, Kylie Jenner and Woods, her former best friend, are reportedly no ...
Kylie Jenner has trademarked *another* body-part

Kylie Jenner has trademarked *another* body-part

The list includes Kylie Body (also ‘Kylie Body by Kylie Jenner’, for, y'know, clarity. But did you know she’s also trademarked Kylie Hair? The main question on our lips: What does this mean? Are we ...
Kylie Jenner’s ‘Stormi’ Clothing Line Hits Trademark Roadblock

Kylie Jenner’s ‘Stormi’ Clothing Line Hits Trademark Roadblock

Kylie Jenner’s growing fashion and beauty empire has hit a roadblock. The 22-year-old beauty mogul is in a legal battle with New Orleans-based clothing company, Business Moves Consulting Inc., which ...
Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Daughter Stormi Webster Is the Cutest Thing You’ll See Today

Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Daughter Stormi Webster Is the Cutest Thing You’ll See Today

Best friends forever! Kylie Jenner took to her Instagram Stories to share a photo of herself and her daughter, Stormi Webster, holding hands on February 21. Needless to say, these two are closer than ...
Kylie Jenner poised to expand her business empire?

Kylie Jenner poised to expand her business empire?

Reality TV star Kylie Jenner is reportedly seeking to expand her beauty empire. The 22-year-old make-up mogul - who is rumoured to be worth around R15 billion - is seemingly eager to expand her ...
Clothing Firm Foils Kylie Jenner's Plan To Trademark Daughter Stormi's Name

Clothing Firm Foils Kylie Jenner's Plan To Trademark Daughter Stormi's Name

Kylie Jenner, one of the richest celebrities in the world applied to pick up a bunch of trademarks related to her two-year-old daughter's name Stormi. Kylie Jenner is a successful model turned ...
Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Huge Handbag Closet Featuring Over 20 Hermès Purses

Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Huge Handbag Closet Featuring Over 20 Hermès Purses

It’s no secret that Kylie Jenner has one of the most extravagant handbag collections, complete with one-of-a-kind limited-edition designs, custom pieces and plenty of rare Hermès Birkins. While the ...

One video about Kylie Jenner. Watch it now.


Subscribe to "Kylie Jenner" RSS Feed

Trending News in the World
Trends - About us - Privacy - Disclaimer - Facebook - Pinterest - Contact us

© 2020 masgaes.com. All rights reserved.